Welcome to Flower Feline Sanctuary!
Flower Feline Sanctuary is located on Camano Island, WA, about 50 miles from Seattle. Resident kitties enjoy a heated cabin and a fully enclosed catio where they can safely enjoy sunshine and bird watching. After a period of introduction for each new resident, the kitties live in a group housing situation. There are no cages unless a cat requires being inhibited from jumping or moving about for medical reasons. The sanctuary is on private property and can be visited by appointment only or during one of our open houses (visit our blog for upcoming dates).
Flower Feline Sanctuary Mission:
To provide loving care and a life-long home for senior and special needs kitties.
Flower Feline Sanctuary takes in feral cats who are not considered “adoptable” into a typical home, senior kitties who may have age related health or behavioral issues, and cats with chronic medical conditions that require extra care. We mainly work with rescue groups and animal control facilities who do not have the resources to house these kitties indefinitely. We usually do not adopt out our cats because the kitties who come to us have already experienced trauma and upheaval and deserve the permanent security a stable environment can offer.
Flower Feline Sanctuary Values:
- We will educate the public about best practices in caring for cats based on our experiences.
- We will treat each cat who stays with us as an individual and accommodate his or her preferences to the best of our abilities.
- We will provide our sanctuary residents with the most advanced medical care available while considering quality of life, and euthanize only when a cat is truly suffering and has no hope of recovery.
- We will maintain a clean, safe, calm and positive environment for cats in our care.
How to Help:
- Volunteer! We are always looking for volunteers who would like to socialize and help keep the kitties’ living quarters clean and tidy. Or contact us if you have a skill and would like to provide a service for us.
- Add Flower Feline Sanctuary as your Amazon Smile recipient at http://smile.amazon.com.
- View our Amazon wishlist and donate via Amazon or your favorite animal supply company and have items sent directly to the sanctuary.
- Visit us at one of our events (check our blog for upcoming events). We love to meet other cat people!
- We can always use financial donations to assist with medical care costs. Donations are tax-deductible as Flower Feline is a registered 501c3 organization. You will receive a receipt with our EIN# to use for your taxes. Donate with a check made out to “Flower Feline Sanctuary” sent to our mailing address: 815 New Morning Road, Camano Island, WA 98282. Or donate via Paypal:
2018 © Flower Feline Sanctuary